“Your hair is so neat”. “Can I touch it?” When I walked into work this morning, one of the students I worked with showed me an interesting article titled “Can I touch it? The Fascination with Natural, African-American Hair that touched on an experience that can be[...]
Tagged: petting zoo
(N.A.H.) Now — Today's Most Visited Notes
Check Out My Personal Favorites
Recent Notes & Activity
- What Exactly Are We Fighting To Protect?October 29, 2014
- “How Hate is Created”October 24, 2014
- One, Human Family: An Example of Why We Should Work TogetherOctober 24, 2014
- John Pavlovitz: “Distorted Love: The Toll Of Our Christian Theology On The LGBT Community”October 23, 2014
- Relando Thompkins, MSW, LLMSW on:What Exactly Are We Fighting To Protect?
- ngobesingromanus on:What Exactly Are We Fighting To Protect?
- Relando Thompkins, MSW, LLMSW on:One, Human Family: An Example of Why We Should Work Together
- Mikel Brown on:One, Human Family: An Example of Why We Should Work Together
- Activism Advocacy Allyhood blogging Civil Rights Collaboration conflict in relationships Conflict Resolution Discrimination education Higher Education homophobia Humanity human rights Inclusion inspiration Intergroup Dialogue leadership life wisdom Microaggressions Notes from an Aspiring Humanitarian Oakland University Oppression Personal Growth politics Poverty Privilege Race Racism Relando Thompkins Self-Reflection Sexism social-media Social Change Social Justice Social Justice Education Social Work Stereotypes Stop Street Harassment Street Harassment technology Truth and Reconciliation Ubuntu violence against women White Privilege
Top 5 This Week
Browse (N.A.H.) by Topic
Follow (N.A.H.) on TwitterMy Tweets
Top 10 This Month
Follow Relando on TwitterMy Tweets
Browse the Monthly Archives
Time Tested Favorites
(N.A.H.): Established April 1st, 2011Notes from an Aspiring Humanitarian's 4th Birthday! April 1, 20155 months to go.